- This event has passed.
73rd NCPEA Training Conference: Preparing our Leaders!
July 15 - July 17
The North Carolina Police Executives Association is busy working on another great conference. Conference registration will be available at the beginning of March 2019.
Why should I attend the conference? Issues are more challenging than ever. From community policing concerns to ever-changing technology, you, as a police executive, are facing challenges daily. NCPEA will bring together some of the best instructors and presenters who will be addressing emerging issues and offering real solutions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to view the latest technologies, innovations, and equipment to improve the overall performance of your agency.
- We are introducing break-outs sessions.
- We are hosting our first leadership panel for women in law enforcement.
- We are introducing a vendor passport for Monday and Tuesday.
- We are introducing the “Police Executive of the Year Award” and the “Police Department of the Year Award”. This award will be presented at the Awards Banquet!
- We are breakout sessions will address both field operation and leadership strategies. Topics include the following:
- Evidence Management
- Law Enforcement and Social Media
- North Carolina Legal Updates
- The Liabilities of Law Enforcement in North Carolina
- National Incident Based Reporting System (NIBRS)
- Chief’s Leadership Panel
- AND MANY MORE TOPICS